The Repurchased

November 10, 2014



When it comes to make-up, I'm no stranger to trying new things. However, as fun as this can be, sometimes you discover products that you just fall head over heels for and simply can't live without. I name these the repurchased - the one's where upon squeezing out the last drop evokes a sense very akin to fear and results in a panicked dash to repurchase the empty product immediately. (Okay, perhaps slightly dramatic, and besides, I buy back ups!!)


If you've been hanging around these parts for a while, then it probably comes as no surprise that Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation is top of my repurchased list - In fact I think this is my fourth or fifth bottle. I have to admit, i'm in a bit of a foundation rut, but for good reason. A small blob of this buffed into skin leaves a natural and luminous (but not shiny) finish that lasts well throughout the day. It's also one of the few foundation's to offer a shade pale enough for my ghost-like complexion. Urban Decay's All Nighter Make-up Setting Spray is another one of those products that I've repurchased multiple times (so much so i've lost count!). A couple of spritzes sets everything in place and really helps to keep things looking 'just applied' for a lot longer. It comes in particularly useful if you've got a long day ahead or if its a bit hot and sticky outside.

I never wear eyeshadow without Nars' Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base underneath so this was another inevitable repurchase. I've tried multiple primers in the past, but for me, none work quite as well as this one. Essie's Fiji nail polish is perhaps my favourite shade, ever, so of course a repurchase was a must. This is my third bottle, though the first one I lost (and still haven't found, how does this happen?!) and I'm sure it won't be my last. It might be a spring/summer pastel hue, but that doesn't stop me wearing it all year round.

Finally, L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara is one of the newest additions to my repurchased list. I've always been a huge fan of L'Oreal's Volume Million's Mascara, but after trying this newer release, I think I might just prefer it. It's also £2 cheaper, win, win


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I really want to try the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation but I have no idea what shade to get! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter | TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the setting spray! Your photos are always so incredibly lovely...

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently repurchased the L'oreal mascara as well. Maybelline the Rocket is still my favourite, but this one definitely comes very near it :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about Essie Fiji but every time I see it in stores I find it to be a much darker pink than expected. It's still a stunning colour but perhaps not for me.
    The Urban Decay All Nighter Spray is fantastic. I use it every day as I have more oily skin and this works wonders for me! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Miss Manga mascara looks incredible! I need to try it. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same, I love trying new things, but sometimes, you just love a beauty product so much, it has to be in your stash. I really want to try Giorgio Armani Luminous Skin!

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sound of the all nighter setting spray!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Miss Manga mascara is also my favourite! I'm now onto my fifth tube of the stuff and it's just amazing :)

    Marina x
    Dontloseurhead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I keep hearing good things about Urban Decay's All Nighter Make-up Setting Spray~ ^ - ^
    Maybe I should give it a go! ^ w ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never used a setting spray, normally my face primer under makeup does the job but I may give this a go for the whole 'just applied' thing :-)

    http://robynsnestx.blogspot.co.uk/

    Robyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.
I read and appreciate every single one ♥