The Little Things

June 29, 2014


As this blog is mainly dominated by make-up filled rambles, I thought it might be quite nice to mention some of the other little things in my life that have been making me happy recently...

It might be a bit of a blogger cliché, but peonies are my favourite flowers. In recent months i've found myself falling in love with fresh flowers and can't resist buying a bunch to brighten up the house. Whenever I walk past them and catch a glimpse they just make me feel happy - money well spent! 


I love The Simpsons - I use to watch it every night after school (I was a really cool kid...not). So when I spotted these lego mini figures it's no surprise that I went a little crazy. Richard occasionally surprises me by bringing home a new packet after work - I think he spends a good five minutes in the shop trying to guess which one he's buying first though! I've dotted my growing collection of these mini Simpsons around the apartment - it definitely adds something to the decor...i'm just not quite sure what!


I've had my Peanuts themed Moleskin diary since the beginning of the year but I'm still just as besotted with it as I was in January. The thought of reaching the end of the year and having to buy a new one makes me quite sad as i've become rather attached! I love all things Moleskin so the added cuteness of Snoopy just makes it irresistible! 

What small things have you been finding happiness in recently?



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Those flowers are so beautiful, I can see why they cheer you up!

    Mia xx
    http://miararaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning flowers. I love them! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fresh flowers! I can never resist buying them x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these photos are stunning! Wowza x

    http://nastyadts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are beautiful, great post x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers!! :)

    I would love to stay in touch! Would you like to follow each other? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)


    Kisses
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely pictures! Just looking at them makes me happy! I've recently got back from holiday, so allowing carbs back into my life is making me happy at the moment ;)

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fresh flowers are my absolute favourite, they really do brighten up a room and they make me so happy! I was also a cool kid who watched the simpsons everyday, those lego figures are so cute!

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love peonies too they look good in every photo making it pinterest worthy I think thats why bloggers love them so much. That journal is also so cute i need to pick up a new notebook too as I'm far too obsessed with stationary
    www.fashionandbeautytribes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.
I read and appreciate every single one ♥