♡ Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish

October 30, 2013



When a product promising to inject a bit of miracle 'oompth' into flat hair emerges, it's a little difficult  for me to resist, even if that so called products leaves a large £21.50 hole in my purse. Bumble and Bumble's Thickening Dryspun Finish really delivers on volume - spritzed through the roots of my hair and fluffed up a bit it gives the illusion of fuller locks without leaving it feeling stiff or gritty. For a texturising/dry shampoo hybrid, I was delighted to discover that it doesn't leave my fine hair feeling dehydrated either, even with daily use. It's completely invisible too, even in dark hair, so there's no need to worry about a questionable white tinge. 

Spritzing this into my hair on a daily basis has quickly become an essential step in creating the illusion of thick and fuller hair - and on a side note, it smells pretty great too! For £21.50 a bottle its an undeniably pricey addiction but in my opinion, completely worth the cash drop for volume aspiring flat haired girls. 



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've read such rave reviews about this and I'd love to try it - it's just the price that's putting me off a little. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I have the thickening hairspray and it's also very good :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a product that my hair has been lusting after so it only felt right to hint it as a christmas present. I have only heard good things about it Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really wanted to try this but was worried it would dry out my hair, im glad to hear it doesn't :) x

    Sweet Style Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright. I need this in my life ASAP!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.
I read and appreciate every single one ♥